montoya & associates
IS NOW BKS-PARTNERS
We’re excited to announce that Montoya is now BKS-Partners!
As of August 2018, Montoya & Associates, headquartered in Jacksonville, FL became a part of the Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners (BKS-Partners) family. Montoya will inherit the BKS-Partners name for Employee Benefits, Retirement, Private Risk and Commercial Risk. Wealth Management will still be conducted under the Montoya name in conjunction with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Kestra Advisory Services, LLC. Clients and business partners of Montoya can expect a seamless transition to the BKS-Partners brand in conjunction with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Why is this partnership good for clients?
The broad array of client resources, industry specializations and market access of our combined firms will allow clients unfettered access to vanguard insurance advice, solutions and services. Consider the following BKS-Partners advantages, all of which provide Insight Beyond Insurance:
- Best Practices: Continually recognized nationally as a leader in best practices by Reagan Consulting, we help ensure our clients are properly protected and that we are maximizing your time.
- Industry Relationships: Representing over 450 insurers, we have the expertise to remain the advisor for all your insurance needs as your life and business evolve.
- Specialty Expertise: We have additional wellness resources, an employee care center, a dedicated claims analytics team, along with a benefits actuary on retainer.
- Vanguard Counsel: With over 250 colleagues at BKS-Partners and over 400 at Baldwin Risk Partners (BRP), we have the depth and expertise to provide vanguard and holistic counsel and education so you can focus on your passions and purpose at every stage of your continually evolving needs.
- Confidence: We reinforce our commitment to providing Insight Beyond Insurance by offering dozens of opportunities to further educate clients through avenues such as client educational seminars, symposiums, lectures, white papers, webinars, onsite trainings, podcasts and informative newsletters.
- Resources: Not only can we place to coverage, but the partnership will give us access to licensed claim adjusters, loss prevention engineers and a data analytics team to help you prevent losses, implement best practices, navigate a claim and remain healthy in all areas of your life. These resources add tremendous value to our client experience.
- Top 100 Distinction: As part of BRP, our collective forces have us ranked as one of the top 100 largest insurance agencies in the U.S. (Insurance Journal, Business Insurance) a position we leverage on your behalf when it comes to underwriting, pricing and claims.
- Top Tier Status: Specific to employee benefits, BKS-Partners has achieved top-tier status with several major insurers, giving us access to dedicated service resources to help you more effectively manage your benefits program.
What clients need to know:
- Insurance Program: Your insurance program will remain intact and policy numbers will remain the same.
- Your Team: The same great people who service your account today will continue to do so and they will have the backing of more than 250 BKS-Partners colleagues located throughout the Southeast.
- Contact Info: You can continue to contact your insurance team using the same telephone number and email addresses. We will transition to BKS-Partners email addresses but we won’t lose access to prior email history and our Montoya email accounts will remain active — automatically forwarding all emails sent to your Montoya email address. BKS-Partners email configuration is first.last@BKS-Partners.com.
- Office Location: Your insurance team will remain in the same location.
- Payments: Payments should be made as they are currently. We will alert you if there are any changes.
- Relationships: The relationships between our clients and our team will not change, you will continue to work with our amazing colleagues!
- Access to Data: We will maintain access to all client data and will slowly migrate to the best-in-class client management system that includes a secure client portal for you to access your benefit plan information directly if you so choose.
- Market Access: BKS-Partners currently has access to many of the same markets we have including additional specialty markets that will allow us to continue to provide clients and their employees with world-class service.
What changes can you expect?
The transition to BKS-Partners will be seamless for our clients in terms of service and accessibility. Montoya & Associates will inherit the BKS-Partners name. You may also see us expand our local services to include Commercial and Private Risk Management. Look for us to continue to grow our Jacksonville presence.
As we look to continue to raise the bar on the services we provide to our valued clients, we knew that we needed to invest in client-centric technology and analytics tools and help employers better control costs and increase understanding of cost drivers. We were excited to learn that BKS-Partners, headquartered in Tampa, has already implemented these tools for the hundreds of clients they serve across the US. They are a full-service agency, with dozens of colleagues dedicated to Commercial Insurance & Risk Management, Employee Benefits as well as Private Risk Management. They are excited to be expanding their service offering to include Wealth Management and 401(k) consulting services to their more than 3,000 clients.
Click here to check the background of our Advisors.
We couldn’t be happier to have you, our Montoya & Associates clients, colleagues and business partners join the BKS-Partners family!
Certain appropriately licensed individuals of Montoya & Associates offer securities through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra IS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are not affiliated with Montoya & Associates or any other entity listed.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Investment Advisor Representatives of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC, may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. Neither Kestra IS or Kestra AS provides legal or tax advice. For additional information, please contact our Compliance department at 844-5-KESTRA (844-553-7872).