IS NOW BKS-PARTNERS
We’re excited to announce that Midsouth Benefits is now BKS-Partners!
As of June 22, 2018, Midsouth Benefits, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, became a part of the Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners (BKS-Partners) family. Midsouth Benefits will inherit the BKS-Partners name. Clients and business partners of Midsouth Benefits can expect a seamless transition to the BKS-Partners brand.
Why did BKS-Partners choose Midsouth Benefits?
Combining Midsouth Benefits, its professional team and clients with BKS-Partners is the culmination of a 20+ year personal relationship with each firm’s founders. BKS-Partners plans to make significant investments in all key growth geographies, including Atlanta, in order to fully deliver risk management results to their current and future clients. For the Midsouth Benefits team, joining BKS-Partners provides the best-in-class resources of the fastest organically growing top 100 insurance advisory. Our new Atlanta based teams will continue to focus on our clients and take advantage of our combined robust suite of benefits services.
Why is this good for our clients?
The broad array of client resources, industry specializations and market access of our combined firms will allow
- Best Practices. Continually recognized nationally as a leader in best practices by Reagan Consulting, we will be able to better ensure you are properly protected and make the best use of your time.
- Industry Relationships. Representing over 450 insurers, we have the expertise to remain the advisor for all your insurance needs as your life and business evolve.
- Specialty Expertise. We have additional wellness resources, an employee care center, a dedicated claims analytics team, along with a benefits actuary on retainer.
- Vanguard Counsel. With over 210 colleagues at BKS-Partners and over 400 at BRP, we have the depth and expertise to provide vanguard and holistic counsel and education so you can focus on your passions and purpose at every stage of your continually evolving needs.
- Peace of Mind. We reinforce our commitment to providing Insight Beyond Insurance by offering dozens of opportunities to further educate clients through avenues such as client educational seminars and symposiums, lectures, white papers, webinars, onsite trainings, podcasts and periodic News You Can Use.
- Resources. This partnership allows Midsouth to expand its service offering to include Commercial Insurance and Risk Management, as well as Private Risk Management services. These offerings include licensed claim adjusters, loss prevention engineers and a data analytics team to help you prevent losses, implement best practices, navigate a claim and remain healthy in all areas of your life. We have found these resources add tremendous value to our client experience.
- Top 100 Distinction. As part of BRP, our collective forces have us ranked as one of the top 100 largest insurance agencies in the U.S., a position we leverage on your behalf when it comes to underwriting, pricing and claims.
- Top Tier Status. Specific to employee benefits, BKS-Partners has achieved top-tier status with several major insurers, giving us access to dedicated service resources to help you more effectively manage your benefits program.
What clients need to know:
- Insurance Program. Your insurance program will remain intact and policy numbers will remain the same.
- Your Team. The same great people who service your account today will continue to do so and they will have the backing of more than 210 BKS-Partners colleagues located throughout the Southeast.
- Contact Information. You can continue to contact your insurance team using the same telephone number and email addresses. We will transition to BKS-Partner email addresses but we won’t lose access to prior email history and our Midsouth email accounts will remain active — automatically forwarding all emails sent to your Midsouth email address. BKS-Partners email configuration is first.last@BKS-Partners.com.
- Office Location. Your insurance team will remain in the same location.
- Payments. Payments should be made as they are currently. We will alert you if there are any changes.
- Relationships. The relationships between our clients and our team will not change, you will continue to work with our amazing colleagues!
- Access to Data. We will maintain access to all client data and will slowly migrate to the best-in-class client management system that includes a secure client portal for you to access your benefit plan information directly if you so chose.
- Market Access. BKS-Partners currently has access to many of the same markets we have including additional specialty markets that will allow us to continue to provide clients and their employees with world-class service.
We couldn’t be happier to have you, our Midsouth Benefits clients, colleagues and business partners join the BKS-Partners family!