If you don’t think of insurance as the road to happiness, let’s change that.
If you’re like most people, insurance isn’t the first thing you think of when you’re looking to have fun. But having the right plan in place frees you to focus on what you enjoy.
That’s why BKS takes the time to look at your life as a whole. We strive to understand you, your work, your family and your passions. By the time we’ve fully assessed your situation, we’ll know almost as much about you as your best friend.
BKS works hard to cultivate long-term relationships. Selling you insurance products and disappearing to collect commissions isn’t part of our DNA. We’re here to provide you with an integrated, holistic, lifelong plan that protects what matters to you most. From your family and home, to your passions such as boating, collecting or charitable activities, we’ll take care of your risk concerns so you are free to pursue the important things in life.
- Best High-Net-Worth Insurance Broker Finalist, Private Asset Management Magazine, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Council for Insuring Private Clients, Member, Speaker and Founding Advisory Board, 2014-present
- 40 Elite Women in Insurance, Insurance Business America, 2015,2016
- Private Client Power Broker and Private Client Power Broker Finalist in inaugural Risk & Insurance’s Private Client Power Broker List, 2014,2015
- Certified Private Risk Manager (CPRM) – two BKS colleagues have earned the CPRM designation in the inaugural class, National Alliance
- Certified Advisor of Personal Insurance (CAPI) designation in inaugural class, Chubb and Wharton ExecutiveEducation, 2015
- Elite agency designations for all three major high-net-worth insurance company partners:
- Chubb Cornerstone, 2006-present
- AIG Partner Broker, 2007-present
- PURE Paragon, 2014-present
“BKS-Partners understands the meaning of customer service. Not only have they saved me time, they have saved me money and have ensured my family and I are protected. I have and will continue to recommend BKS-Partners to my friends and family.”