BKS Marketing Director
Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners is looking for a Marketing Director who is responsible for leading the marketing and communication efforts to achieve the Firm’s goals. These responsibilities include coordinating, overseeing and implementing all aspects of the Firm’s marketing and communications plan including marketing, advertising, public relations and special event planning. The position will interact with leadership, advisors, vendors and the relationship management teams to ensure collateral and all communications reflect the brand of Baldwin Krystyn Sherman Partners and Baldwin Risk Partners accurately.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You’re the type of person who thrives on building relationships, marketing, advertising, public relations and special event planning. You have a passion to develop an effective marketing and communications plan to achieve the Firm’s goals. You are a detailed and analytical self-starter. You are great at multi-tasking, work efficiently, stay very organized and thrive in fast-paced environments.
If you were working at BKS, here are some of the things you would have done last month:
- Developed and maintained the graphic standards of sales proposals, marketing collaterals, newsletters, brochures, advertisements and many other materials related to marketing
- Planned and overseen advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Provided short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Controlled budgets and allocated resources amongst projects
- Produced valuable content for the firm’s online presence, editorial design and organized the firm’s publications
- Written, tracked and delivered press releases and social media outlets: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Wrote and maintained content and provided updates to the Firm website
- Coordinated and attended community events and firm-sponsored seminars
- Executed and analyzed results of advertising and marketing campaigns
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Exquisite communications skills, both written and verbal along with interpersonal skills
- Possesses the ability to cast vision, develop effective marketing strategies and tactics, and operate under solid pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven experience as Marketing Director with business acumen
- Ability to cultivate strong client and stakeholder relationships
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Ability to grasp risk management, insurance and employee benefit concepts
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
Fast-paced multi-tasking environment
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the most important skills for this position? Grit! Of course technology experience is necessary, but embracing opportunities, overcoming obstacles and getting up and back in the game whenever we are knocked down in order to achieve our objectives is also a very important skill.
Life is short. Work somewhere AWESOME.
We’ve consciously created a culture where commitment, collaboration and initiative are rewarded. Often, they’re also followed by some well-deserved, lighthearted fun.
Why? Because BKS believes that having a good time is good for business. A sense of humor helps cement our relationships with our clients, our partners and our colleagues. Celebrating our successes is as important as learning from our mistakes.
For all those dedicated individuals, team players and high-performers looking for the right opportunity, we look forward to connecting with you. If you’re ready to commit to vigilance, hard work and a sense of urgency (not to mention, a sense of humor), let’s get together and make things happen.